From basic math to precalculus, Microsoft Math helps you visualize and see mathematical concepts as you’ve never seen them before. It gives you step-by-step instruction, while providing you with a better understanding of fundamental concepts.
Microsoft Math includes:
- Step-by-step instruction to help solve difficult math problems with the Step-by-Step Equation Solver.
- A full-featured graphing calculator with large 2-D and enhanced 3-D color graphs to better illustrate problems and concepts
- The Formulas and Equations Library—a resource with more than 100 commonly used equations and formulas to help you identify and apply the right one for your problem
- The Triangle Solver—a graphing tool that helps you explore and better understand triangles and their parts
- The Unit Conversion Tool—a handy tool that quickly and easily converts units of measure including length, area, volume, weight, temperature, pressure, energy, power, velocity, and time.
- Ink Handwriting Support that works with Tablet PCs and Ultra-Mobile PCs and recognizes handwritten problems.
Click here to know more about Microsoft Maths.